Welcome, The Change Blog reader!
I’m so grateful that you read my article and are interested in learning more about how you can use your failure to fuel success.
If you liked my post on why I ditched my smartphone, you may also enjoy the following articles:
- 4 lessons I learned in my first year of marriage
- 3 ways to be your own hero today (I’m using #1 in this post)
- How to be yourself – a guide
- How to write great content that gets noticed (and the mistake you don’t want to make!)
- Authentic entrepreneur spotlight: Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income
FREE video training
I have a free training video + workbook for you that will teach you 3 key habits that have helped me really get rid of my fear of failure and make the best out of my mishaps. After implementing these simple habits I realized just how much of a gem we have in every stumble along the way, and how much it can help us create success for ourselves later down the road.
In this video training you will learn:
- the single most important question you can ask yourself when you’re stuck
- the 5 questions you need to ask yourself after every failure in order to create success from it quickly and efficiently
- the rule that governs personal and professional change, and can make the difference between wishful thinking and reality
- the formula that will help you create the reality you dream of without getting stuck in fear, doubt, or self-sabotage
- how to stop being afraid of failure and finally put yourself out there
A workbook full of exercises, questions, and examples to help you move forward and apply the concepts you learn in the training video.